- Preschooler Thanks To The Community Pantry, Parents Are Teaching Kids The Value Of Helping Others
- Inspiration Lance Gokongwei: 'Maglagay ng Price Tag sa Mga Bra ang Isa sa Mga Una Kong Naging Trabaho'
- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
8 Birthday Party Ideas for Invitations, Games and DécorPlanning your child’s birthday? Right here, fun and practical tips, tricks, and ideas for throwing a memorable birthday party!by Ciara Lazatin-Mapa .
A successful birthday party is one filled with laughter and love! It’s the kind of celebration where guests go home with special memories of the event. Ready to throw an affair to remember? Check out these party tips perfect for your home or school. (P.S. They’re easy on the pocket, too!)
Give your guests a taste of the fun to come through interactive invitations sure to delight kids of all ages.
YOU WILL NEED:
Coloring sheets (preferably on hard stock paper)
A set of washable markers
1. Look for coloring sheets that fit the theme of your party. Try searching the Net or go to the traditional route by using coloring sheets from coloring books.
2. Print these sheets on hard-stock paper.
3. With a permanent marker, draw the puzzle lines at the back. Remember to use easy-to-follow lines, without too many squiggles as this may be too difficult for young children to cut.
4. Place the finished coloring sheets inside a plastic envelope. Add in a set of washable markers.
5. Write down the details of the party on a sheet of sticker paper and attach this onto the plastic envelope.
Save time and energy by using a computer for printing out party details. One click of the mouse is all you need to create multiple copies.
2. Wild, wacky world
If your child is old enough, why not involve him in the task of making party invitations? Take a page out of Dr. Seuss’ book, Wacky Wednesday, and create a wacky world he and his friends will revel in. All you need are a sheet pf paper, colored markers, and a wild imagination! Start by deciding on the theme of the party. Would he like to take a fun ride to outer space? Or an amazing dive in an underwater world? Once he decides on the theme, it’s time to let his imagination run wild as he draws his world based on his chosen theme. Let him add in funny details, such as star inside the moon or a small fish trying to eat a whale. Count the number of wacky details in the invitation; turn this into a game for his friends by giving a prize to those who find all the wacky details in his drawing. Create multiple copies of his wacky world for all his friends. Don’t forget to write down the details of the party on the back!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to see more birthday party ideas.1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network