- Baby How to Talk to Your Baby (0 to 2 Years): An Expert's Guide
- Real Parenting 'My Child Does't Need A Sibling': Pinoy Parents Share Their Choice To Have One Child
- Love & Relationships A Mom Confesses: 'I've Fallen Out Of Love With My Husband. We Live Like We're Siblings'
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
6 Adorable Under-P100 Baptism Giveaways Your Guests Will CherishFind out where you can get potted plants for as low as P39 each!
Unlike birthday souvenirs, a giveaway on the occasion of your child's christening can be tough especially when you've had enough of the "baby on a pram" figurine. Consider getting these souvenirs that are practical, pretty and affordable. They're great for just the ninongs and ninongs or to give away to all your guests.
1. Personalized stationaryADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Just because it's useful doesn't mean it can't also be pretty and personalized. Aside from offering the cutest paper products, Papemelroti also accepts orders for giveaways. We particularly like their personalized copperplate line label notebooks which you can order for P89 each. Their personalized wire bookmarks are also chic and reasonably priced at P54 each. Customize with your little one's name or any inspirational word! Order here.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
What other parents are reading
2. Potted plantsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. CookiesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sweet treats make great giveaways that everyone appreciates, especially if they're too cute to even eat. Of course, there's the usual cupcake, but you can also go for beautifully decorated sugar cookies. A couple advantages of cookies is that they can come in a variety of shapes and can be a more affordable option. Find a list of bakeshops we love that make delicious sugar cookies here.
What other parents are reading
4. Sanitizer SprayADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Every mom needs alcohol and sanitizer in her bag at all times, right? Please your mom friends and guests with a sanitizer spray party giveaway. The party package offered by Scents of Joy starts at P55 per bottle which already includes a personalized label, ribbon and a thank you tag.
5. SoapsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
A pretty pouch of tiny soaps makes a dainty party giveaway. Your guests are guaranteed to use them once they get home! We like Misha Soaps for the variety of their designs which you can mix and match. They have letter and number soaps too if you'd like to spell out your little one's name. Price starts at P8 per piece.
6. Scented candlesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Looking for a unique way to personalize a giveaway? Consider going for scented candles as a party favor. Fragrance specialist BC Fragrance not only offers personalized scents for parties but candles too. The adorable bunny-themed candles above that were ordered for a dedication has a light and powdery smell -- perfect for a baby celebration. These start at P118 each, but it already comes with packaging, not bad to give to ninongs and ninangs.
Trending in Summit Network