- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
Preparing for your Child’s Birthday Party: 25 Tips from SP Moms (Part 2)Read part 2 of our feature on planning your child’s birthday party. Learn more about budgeting for food, loot bags, photos, invites, hosts and more.by Jazer Basan .
Now that you’ve made a checklist and reviewed your timelines, it’s time to move on to the other details of the party preparation. Experience is said to be the best teacher, so who better to give advice on this matter than these moms from the SP Parent Chat who’ve been there before? We compile their valuable tips for the first-time DIY-planner mom:
1. "You have to be realistic. Identify details of the party like the food, number of guests, entertainment, etc. based on your finance position. Work within your means.” - Kathleen Lazam
2. "Stick to your budget and whatever the budget is, the party will be all worth it," - Keih Liwanag
3. “Some godparents are more than happy to help by contributing, for example, the cake, or render their services for free by being the photographer for the day or helping out with the decorations. Take advantage of this resource.” - France dela Fuerte
4. “Buy prizes early and in small quantities. I did this for a few months before the big date and was able to spend from my own pocket rather than deducting it from the party budget.” - Erica Esguerra
5. “Instead of buying in bulk, I included small party items in my grocery shopping and finished buying the items in the list right before the day of the party” - Anne Abad.
6. “We held the party at home and rented tables, cooked the food and made the invitations ourselves. It gave us complete satisfaction especially when everything turned out to be a success." - Rosenelle TajanlangitADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to read more.1 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network