- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Homeschool Providers In NCR And Laguna
- Home Busy Lagi? May Nadiskubre Kaming Mabilis Na Paraan Ng Paglilinis
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
- Wellness 8 K-Drama Rom-Coms Moms Love That Will Give You An Overdose Of 'Kilig'
Preparing for your Child’s Birthday Party: Checklists and Timelines (Part 1)Your child’s birthday is about to come, and you want a big celebration since this will be the next most important event since your baby was born. It’s a milestone that deserves nothing less than perfection.by Jazer Basan .
Before you begin, be aware that preparing for a birthday party is both stressful and exciting. Thankfully, the moms from the community of Smart Parenting’s Forum are more than happy to share their own experiences and dish out tips with regard to party preparations.
Planning a party can be overwhelming. SP community members Helen Marie R. Portem, Nadia Lim-Fernandine and Geen stresses the importance of making a checklist and why plannning early is advantageous. Having a checklist will minimize the possibility of forgetting important details and will be key to having a well-planned party.
Helen suggests making two lists : one for the supplies and the other, your timeline. This will be your calendar and help you track your accomplishments. Below is an example of what Helen made for her own party (Download the checklist here) :
As soon as you decide on the date of the party (if you’re holding it on a date other than the child’s actual birth date), you need to scout for the following :
1. Venue – consider the number of guests, accessibility, and availability on the date you prefer
• Party Theme
• Venue Decor (Party venues usually include this in the package)
• Sound System (usually included in the party venue)
2. Printed matter
• Save the Date Card – is useful especially when you’re planning the party far ahead, or if you expect the date to be busy (such as the holiday season)
• Tarpaulin / backdrop for the event
• Guest Book
• Name Tags
• Photo Book (for the after-party photos)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to read more.1 of 6 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network