- Travel Plan Your Vacation In The North! 6 Affordable Family-Friendly Resorts In Zambales
- Toddler 7 Simple Pieces Of Advice To Get Away From The 'Nakaugalian Na' Parenting Styles
- Love & Relationships P25,000 Ang Ginastos Ng Mag-Asawang Ito Para Sa Kanilang Simpleng Church Wedding
- News Antibiotics Taken During Pregnancy May Cause Heart Malformations In Babies, Study Says
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
New Filter Alert! Flaunt Your Baby Bump With #BabyinBellyUp your baby bump selfies with this surreal photo filter!by Rachel Perez .
Thanks to smartphones with cameras that can take high-resolution digital photos, documenting your pregnancy has never been easy and super fun, too. Take for example this awesome and surreal photo filter called #BabyinBelly made by the same people behind the #TreeofLife filter for breastfeeding selfies, or "brelfies."
How does it work:
1. Download the PicsArt app (for iOS of Android) and upload your favorite pregnancy photo.
2. Add the latest ultrasound scan of your baby, place it on your belly, and adjust its placement as you see fit.
3. Erase the parts of your baby's sonogram photo that you don't want to include, then click apply.
4. Click on 'Magic' and choose a photo effect your like; highly suggested photo effects are Midnight and Rainbow.
5. Save and share it on PicsArt and your social media accounts. Don't forget to use the hashtag #BabyinBelly.
Here are some samples. Warning: This might encourage you to take more preggy photos! Look:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What are you waiting for? Try it!
[h/t: The Huffingotn Post]