- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
New Filter Alert! Flaunt Your Baby Bump With #BabyinBellyUp your baby bump selfies with this surreal photo filter!by Rachel Perez .
Thanks to smartphones with cameras that can take high-resolution digital photos, documenting your pregnancy has never been easy and super fun, too. Take for example this awesome and surreal photo filter called #BabyinBelly made by the same people behind the #TreeofLife filter for breastfeeding selfies, or "brelfies."
How does it work:
1. Download the PicsArt app (for iOS of Android) and upload your favorite pregnancy photo.
2. Add the latest ultrasound scan of your baby, place it on your belly, and adjust its placement as you see fit.
3. Erase the parts of your baby's sonogram photo that you don't want to include, then click apply.
4. Click on 'Magic' and choose a photo effect your like; highly suggested photo effects are Midnight and Rainbow.
5. Save and share it on PicsArt and your social media accounts. Don't forget to use the hashtag #BabyinBelly.
Here are some samples. Warning: This might encourage you to take more preggy photos! Look:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What other parents are readingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What other parents are readingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What are you waiting for? Try it!
[h/t: The Huffingotn Post]
Trending in Summit Network