- Toddler 5 Things That Happen To Your Children When You Shout At Them
- Food Fruit And Veggie Storage Hacks! Alin Ang Dapat At Hindi Dapat Naka-Ref
- Toddler Teaching Your Kids About Feelings Will Make Her Happier: Here's How To Start
- News DepEd On What To Expect This School Year: Sharing Modules, TV Lectures, No Exams, And More
10 Signs You're a Disney MomNo matter how old you get, you'll always have a soft spot for Disneyby Ines Bautista-Yao .
Because, just like your kids, you too love that mouse and his friends.
1. You know all the Disney princesses' names by heart.
Plus their princes, sidekicks, and hair and gown color. You also know that Aurora's dress is actually both blue and pink (Really? Really.).
2. Your TV is always tuned in to Disney Junior or the Disney channel.
You don't mind at all. In fact, you know the words to all the songs of each and every show and can tell your friends the daily schedule.
3. You can name all the seven dwarves without batting an eyelash.
And you even quiz your kids on them when you're stuck in traffic. Essential knowledge, folks!
4. You know the real name of Snow White's Prince.
Um, could you please let us know? Because we are totally confused. Different sites say different things!
5. Your child's room is filled with Disney merchandise.
... and so is yours, in adult variants. Or sometimes, not even. In fact, you and your little ones have been known to battle it out over who gets to use the Phineas and Ferb water jug (which you actually bought for yourself)!
6. Disney specials are marked on your phone calendar.
When a new episode of Sofia the First comes out featuring a new Disney princess, you're the one who reminds your daughter about it. You have a phone alert and you cannot wait for the DVD to be available! Then you secretly compare the voices of the original character from the movie and the princess on the TV show to see how close they got it right.
7. You know all the Disney movies -- even those that didn't make it big.
Such as uh, that one about the bear (which we love!) and the one about Atlantis (that, too!).
8. The "When You Wish Upon A Star" intro at the beginning of a Disney movie makes you tear up.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
When you see Mickey and Minnie appear onstage, you feel like a child again and are transported to your happiest, most magical place on earth. And wish you could bring them home with you.
9. You watch all the ice shows and musicals (a.k.a. anything that has Mickey and Minnie in it).
You need your dose of Disney as often as possible! So even if you're already broke, you'll put in a few more hours overtime for a chance to satisfy this craving. Oh, and that of your kids' too, of course.
10. You're saving up for your dream to bring the family to Disneyland.
It's not just where your kids are the happiest, but where you know you'll always have a blast too!
Trending in Summit Network