- Real Parenting Download 'Big John' E-Book For Free! 5 Inspiring Lessons From John Gokongwei Jr's Success
- Love & Relationships Dad Surprises Wife By Getting A Vasectomy: 'Tayong Mga Lalaki Naman Ang Mag-Sacrifice'
- Food 4 Tasty Meals Made With Malunggay That Even Your Kids Won't Be Able To Resist
- Love & Relationships Parang Chore Na Lang Ang Sex? 'My Husband Makes Me Feel Undesirable'
40 Christmas Attractions to See this Holiday SeasonThere's no shortage of sights and sounds to enjoy with the family this Christmas season. The best part? Most of them are free.by Jazer Basan .
A. Light Shows
1. Ayala Triangle Lights and Sounds Show, Makati
Now on its 3rd year, be dazzled once again with the shower of multicolored lights synchronized with a medley of jazzy Christmas tunes so catchy you can dance along. This year, the display includes strobe lights, moving spherical lamps, orbs, fogs and laser. Show is on every 30 minutes from 6:00 to 9:00 PM at the Ayala Triangle Gardens, Ayala Avenue, Makati.
2. Meralco Liwanag Park, OrtigasADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Meralco’s Liwanag Park is a party of lights and colors that showcases lighted buildings and plaza, robot statues, a giant santa, a giant belen and a roving tram. Make your visit more enjoyable by visiting the Liwanag Park's Night Bazaar and joining their photo contest on their Facebook page. The Meralco Liwanag Park is open nightly from 6-10 PM until January 6, 2013.
3. Merry Musical Lights at Trinoma, Quezon City
Patrons can have their photo taken with the Merry Musical Lights' Angel of Light and Minstrel and join their Instagram promo. This show is open to the public and is happening on the following dates: November 12, 2012 to January 6, 2013 (6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm and 9 pm) except Dec. 31.
4. Giant Christmas Tree / Sea of Lights at the Araneta Center, Cubao
Catch a glimpse of this year's Giant Christmas Tree, a tradition Araneta Center has kept going for years now, along with the life-sized nativity scene at the Farmer's Market. The Sea of Lights is a display of brightly-lit capiz floats from Roxas City. Catch it at the Araneta Center Quadrant C parking from November 16, 2012 to January 6, 2013.
5. Christmas Forest with Holiday Symphony of Lights at the Eastwood City, LibisADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Witness a symphony of lights and Christmas music at Eastwood City's snow-capped Christmas Forest at Eastwood Citywalk 2, Libis, Quezon City. The show happens Fridays and Sundays from 6 to 11 pm at 30–minute intervals, and hourly from 6 to 11 pm on Saturdays.
6. Holiday Laser Lights Show at Robinsons Magnolia, Manila
Catch this spectacle on December 8, Saturday, at the al fresco area of Robinsons Magnolia along Aurora Blvd., QCADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 6 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network