- Baby This Is The Number Of Wet Diapers Your Baby Should Have In 24 Hours, Says PH Doctor
- Home Ang Galing! Bakanteng Loteng Dating Tapunan Lang Ng Basura, Urban Garden Na Ngayon
- Your Health DOH: Community Transmission Is Cause Of Rising COVID-19 Cases
- News Successful Surgery Separates Twins Joined At Head At Vatican Pediatric Hospital
5 Easy Halloween Looks you can Do YourselfCheck out these fun and doable makeup looks to recreate popular characters, perfect for Halloween.
Halloween isn’t just for kids. It’s definitely more fun if the whole household dresses up for the occasion. Whether you need a last minute costume idea or you want to amp up your DIY costume, here are five suggested makeup looks to recreate using products you already have in your makeup kit.
1. Queen of Hearts
Go all out with this dramatic Queen of Hearts look this Halloween. You can even color your hair fire red with a spray-on can available in major department stores.
Directions:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1 of 5 NEXT
- For your foundation, use a shade lighter than your normal skin tone. Apply foundation on your eyebrows and lips as well. Set with powder.
- With an eye shadow base or concealer, draw a cup-like shape from your lids (see face chart) all the way up to about half an inch beyond your brows. Press turquoise eye shadow on top of the base.
- Draw in a thin pair of eyebrows using black eyeliner. Follow the curve of the eye shadow that you have just created.
- With the same black eyeliner, create a thick line from the inner corner of your eye going towards the outer corner.
- On your lower lash line, create a slightly thinner line (than the one on your upper lash line) from the outer corner going inwards.
- Curl your lashes, and apply a thick coat of mascara on your upper and lower lashes. You may add false eyelashes as well.
- With a red lip liner, draw a heart shape in the middle of your lips. Fill in the outline.
- Apply red lipstick on top of the lip pencil with a lip brush.
- Don’t forget the beauty mark near the outer corner of one eye. Use black waterproof liquid eyeliner.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network