- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann First Thought She And Philmar Would Have Issues About Parenting Styles
- Labor & Childbirth 'Nanay Ka, Kahit Ano Pang Delivery Procedure Ang Pinagdaanan Mo'
- News Red Cross To Sell Two Doses Of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine For P3,500
- News Rabiya Mateo Hopes To Reunite With Father In The US: 'I Just Want To Know If He's Alive'
Weekend Activities: 5 Just for Fun Places for Your KidsDon’t just let your kids just watch TV on the weekends. Take them out to learn and play! Here are five fun places, conveniently located in the metro!
Looking for places you can take your children to simply have fun and play the way they know how? These top five picks are sure to be a hit with kids. They’re located conveniently within or near shopping malls that are accessible even if accompanied by their guardians or yayas, easy on the budget, and have safe and interesting activities to keep them busy and bring home loads of stories to tell.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Fun Ranch – Let your kids ride and play to their heart's content in this mini-amusement park with a carousel, a mini-ferris wheel, bumper cars, plane ride, swing, duckpin bowling, mini-golf, teacup ride and token rides. A train ride goes around the second level which also features a hanging bridge, bumper boats, and go-cart racing. Family-friendly restaurants like Teriyaki Boy and Blue Whale Grill surround the activity center, and Little Lamb, a spa-clinic-salon for kids, is right around the corner for your restless one to have a calming massage at the end of the day.
Ride-All-You-Can - P295
Per Ride – P50
Companion for child 3 ft below free of charge
Monday to Thursday: 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am – 9:00pm
Frontera Verde Ortigas Avenue, Corner C5, Pasig City
396-5237/ 706-3029/ 706-2887
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center
- Visit the following galleries to see, explore and experience science and technology—Life Clock, Image Port, Media City, Transportation Nation, Grossology, Spaceship Earth, Virtual Reef, City Science, Robot Inc. and Digistar Planetarium. This is the perfect science adventure for your inquisitive and curious young learners!
All Day Pass – P330/adult
Kiddie Pass (children 4ft below) – P150/kid
Open from 10am to 10pm daily
Southside Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Click here for more "just for fun" places.1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network