- Love & Relationships Lian Paz On Falling In Love With Cebuano Partner: He Respects Me As A Mom
- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Toddler Saying 'Shhh' Won't Stop Your Child From Interrupting: What To Do Instead
- Real Parenting My Husband Died A Day After We Found Out I Was Pregnant
Dining Out on Mother’s Day: 5 Must-Try RestaurantsCelebrate Mom's special day with a gastronomic feast.
It is said that mothers have the most thankless job, marked by sleepless nights, picking up after the kids, and putting their interests before her own. Thus, it is a welcome experience when, once a year, all family members’ eyes are on Mom, thinking of ways to make her feel special.
Sometimes, rather than a gift or flowers, letting Mom sit back and relax may just be what she needs. One way she will surely feel appreciated is by letting her sit back and take a day off from household chores. On May 12, keep mom away from the kitchen and go out instead to celebrate her with a gastronomic feast to make her feel loved. These five restaurants are a must-try:
1. Early Bird Breakfast ClubADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
If you and mom are morning persons, start your day off with a yummy meal at the Early Bird Breakfast Club. This all-day breakfast place offers gourmet renditions of morning favorites while still maintaining that home-cooked taste. With bright and cheery interiors and chic furniture, you and mom will be in a sunny mood even before your meal is served. Order one (or more!) of their specialties:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
French Toast Fondue, P210
Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto, P465ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Early Bird Full English, P495
The Early Bird Breakfast Club is open from 7 am to 10 pm on Sundays to Thursdays, and 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays. Visit them at Unit C, ground floor of Fort Pointe 2 Building, 28th Street, The Fort Complex, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Follow them on Facebook to get updates, or call 808 9269 for inquiries.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network