- Toddler 13 Warning Signs of Speech and Language Delay (Birth to 3 Years)
- News Gelli de Belen's Secret to 21-year Marriage: Choose Your Spouse Well
- Labor & Childbirth Dear Momma, Just Because You Had A C-Section Does Not Mean You Are Less Of A Mother
- Baby A Dad Tells His Son About Wife's Sacrifices: 'Your Mother Is The Reason I Hold You Today'
Family Weekender Guide: 10 Things to Do this March 5-6Here are 10 activities to do and places to check out with your family this March 5-6 weekend.
1. Register your family (and canine companions!) to the Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run.
In the spirit of fitness, and as summer vacation rolls around, encourage the whole family to get into the joys of running by registering for the Good Housekeeping’s Family Fun Run on April 3, 2011, at the Manila Ocean Park.
Registration is at the Summit Media Office or at R.O.X. in Bonifacio Global City. Registration fee is P50 to P200, depending on the run category to be joined.
For more details, click here.
2. Witness as Japan and Canada face off in the 2nd Philippine International PyroMusical Competition.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Watch the heavens go ablaze with color and lights with fantastic fireworks displays from international contenders in the second installment of the Philippine International PyroMusical Competition at the SM Mall of Asia.
Tickets are priced at P1,500, P500, P200 and P100, and are available at TicketWorld. For inquiries, call (02)891-9999.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to see more things to do and places to go to this March 5-6 weekend.1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network