- Toddler Pasaway Ba Talaga? 4 Times Your Kid's 'Bad' Behavior Isn't Actually Bad
- Love & Relationships Is Your Spouse Having An Affair? 7 Ways To Catch Him Cheating With Your Mobile Phone
- Toddler Nagsisinungaling Na? Paano Itama At Pigilan Ang Ganitong Ugali
- Real Parenting Wais Mom Bartered Old Items And Got A Play Tent, Slide, And Toy Car In Return!
Family Weekender Guide: 11 Things to Do this April 29 to May 1Nowhere to go this weekend? Check out our 11 recommendations where to go and what to do this April 29 to May 1.
1. Shop for clothing finds with great discounts at the Surplus Weekend Sale.
Get even more bang for your buck at Surplus as they slash their prices to as high as 50 percent. From April 29 to May 1.
2. Enroll Your Child in the LEGO Robotics at Work workshop
If you have a 7 to 10-year-old kid or a 13 to 18-year-old teen, you might want them to try their hand at this course offered by RoboTHINKERZ Learning Center at the Enderun Colleges. This is the 1st LEGO Robotics school in the Philippines. Choose from either a beginner, intermediate or advanced course and learn the basics and techniques for robot building. The course is for P15,000 (inclusive of workbooks, modules and certificate). Call Florence Elumba at 856-5000 local 505 or 507 or 0917-881-1217, or e-mail email@example.com for information or inquiries. The courses will run from May to June 2011.
3. Learn directing tips from pros Joel Lamangan and Jerrold Tarog and cinematography techniques from Raymond Red.
If you or your spouse has a love for movies and film production, attend these classes from no less but the best from the film industry, organized by Fully Booked.
April 30: Directing with Joel Lamangan and Jerrold Tarog
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fee: P300 per head
May 1: Cinematography with Raymond Red
1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Fee: P250 per head
These workshops are open to adults 18 years old and above. Limited slots are available, so pre-register by e-mail your name, address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of class/es you would like to attend. For information or inquiries, call Fully Booked at 858-7000 or 858-7036 to 38.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to see more things to do this April 29 to May 1 weekend.1 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network