- Preschooler How To Encourage Independence + Clear Signs Your Child Is Learning It
- Home Para Malinis Ang Bahay! You Can Buy These UV Sterilizer Devices Online
- Home No Designer, No Problem! These Moms Transformed Kids' Bedrooms Into Magical Places!
- Real Parenting Dalawa Ang Mommy Ko. May Diskriminasyon At Minsan Malungkot
Biggest PH Book Fair Will Have an Entire Floor for Children's Books!Manila International Book Fair 2017 Is shaping up to be bigger than ever
September is just around the corner and that means the Manila International Book Fair will soon open its doors once again. Now on its 38th year, the country's biggest book fair becomes even bigger...literally.
The exhibit space will occupy two floors of the SMX Convention Center at the Mall of Asia Complex from September 13 to 17. This expands the area from 9,130 to 11,980 square meters filled with rows and rows of bookshelves. The entire second floor will be dedicated to children's books and young adult books, allowing more space for the young ones to find old favorites and discover new ones. Hours will be from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Over 100 exhibitors and about 150,000 visitors are expected to participate in this five-day affair. Aside from books on sale, there will also be book signings, author meet-and-greets, and special contests.
The Manila International Book Fair is from September 13 to 17, 2017 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. For updates, follow Manila International Book Fair on Facebook.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network