- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
The Anti-Valentine: Break the Rules 13 WaysYou can celebrate without the mush! How? Read on.
1. Don’t go out on the 14th; celebrate on the 15th, instead. Or the 22nd (see number 7).
Seriously, why would you want to brave the traffic to get to a crowded restaurant to wait an hour for your food to be served, and pay astronomical costs for all that trouble?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Image from living.msn.com
2. Don’t wear that little black dress; undress.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Hearts’ day is really about that – taking good care of your heart. So keep your stress levels at bay by having a Couple’s Body Scrub and Massage at Aesthetic Center. This treatment uses a rich sea salt blended with the finest oils that has exfoliating properties to remove dead and unwanted skin. A bleaching agent is then applied all over the body. Look good and feel good together!
The Couple’s Body Scrub is only available at the Aesthetic Center branch in Alabang (Kennedy Center, Prime corner Venture Streets, Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang) for P2,160 / hour). Aesthetic Center also has a branch in Makati (Jupiter Place, Jupiter Street, Bel-Air)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Forget dinner; have breakfast instead.
Try some of 26th St. Bistro by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf signature dishes like the Toblerone Pancakes with Salted Caramel (P235) and Peach Stuffed French Toast (P295), savory Steak & Eggs (P395) and Smoked Salmon Florentine (P345), and even the Tapsilog-inspired Filipino breakfast, US Angus Tapa, served with U.S. Angus Beef Tapa and Baked Pesto Tomato (P395).
26th St. Bistro is located at the corner of 26th St. and 5th Avenue in Bonifacio Global City.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network