- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann First Thought She And Philmar Would Have Issues About Parenting Styles
- Real Parenting ‘Drum-Drum Ang Iniyak’ Ni Amy Perez Nang Magpaalam Ang Anak Para Bumukod
- Wellness Looking For A K-Drama To Watch For Your Next Me-Time? Check Out These Award-Winning Titles
- News UPDATE: Philippine Red Cross Clarifies It Is Not Selling Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
The Peninsula Manila Has A Terrific Staycation Deal For Moms And Their FamiliesThe hotel is celebrating National Women's Month by treating moms!by SmartParenting Staff .
March is National Women’s Month in the Philippines, and March 8 is International Women’s Day. The Peninsula Manila has often marked it by celebrating women’s advancement in their careers.
This year, however, the iconic hotel wants to honor the unpaid work that mothers have done that are often overlooked (amen!).
A report by Oxfam in January 2020 calculated that women globally would have made a whopping US$10.8 trillion in 2019 if they earned minimum wage for their unpaid work. We also call it invisible labor, and it includes routine housework, child care, shopping for household items, tending to elderly relatives, and other caregiving work that rarely gets acknowledged.
“Just because we do the work of raising children out of love and a sense of duty doesn’t mean that it isn’t real, hard work,” says Loleth So, The Peninsula Manila’s director of marketing, a mom of an 8-year-old, Mika. She has also had to take on the additional role of caregiver after her husband Mike suffered a debilitating stroke in 2015.
So, in honor of the work mothers have been doing, The Peninsula Manila has created a room package that’s designed to pamper, indulge, and spoil. (It’s really a terrific deal if you’re looking to treat yourself with your family.)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Until March 31, 2021, room rates will start at P8,650 (inclusive of taxes) for a Deluxe Room with Antigen Tests for two (2) persons.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Set breakfast for two adults and two children at The Lobby (children must be 5 years old and under)
- Complimentary Antigen Test for two
- Complimentary lunch or dinner for one in Escolta or 50% discount for lunch or dinner for one at The Lobby
- Complimentary manicure and pedicure for one at Le Maquillage (Open daily, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Reservations recommended.)
- 20% discount on The Peninsula Fitness Center and Spa services and treatments
- Complimentary access to The Gallery Club Lounge and high-speed internet access for children’s on-line classes
For inquiries or further information on The Peninsula Manila’s Celebrate HERstory: Mothers Rule this Women’s Month of March room package, call +63 (2) 8887 2888 extension 6630 (Room Reservations), e-mail email@example.com.
Visit the website peninsula.com, or through PenChat, The Peninsula Manila’s 24-hour e-concierge by using this link: https://bit.ly/PenChatFacebook.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network