- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting Aga Muhlach on Twins: 'I Was a Strict Dad...Namamalo Ako'
- Fitness & Nutrition 61 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Stef Prescott Sa Loob Ng 1 Taon Ng Pandemic
- Home Unli Babad! Family Builds Foldable, 3-Feet Pool In Their Garden For P10,000
Top 10 Activities to Keep Your Kid Busy This SummerIs your kid all set to have a blast this summer? We give our recommendations on activities to keep him busy this vacation.
1. Create a go-to activity jar
This can be one of the very first activities you and your kids can do at the beginning of summer break. Together, write down in colored pieces of paper, activities that you think you all will enjoy. Put them in a jar and when boredom comes a knocking, make a game out of picking at random an activity or two!
2. Whip out the Chore Chart
Children love it when they can “help” mommy or daddy. Assign them simple responsibilities at home like watering the plants or keeping their toy box tidy. Make it fun by keeping track of the chores they’ve done and reward them for their good work.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photo from flickr.com
3. Plan and Implement a Big Family Project
What better time than summer to bond with your kids on a long-term home improvement activity that you all can work on together. Build a tree house or barbeque pit, re-do your garden, make a vegetable plot or even paint and redecorate their rooms or cabinets. Get them involved in planning, budgeting, getting supplies, and implementing the plan. Not only do you get the opportunity to teach them new skills and values, you also get to have fun while and keeping them productive.
Photography by David Hanson Ong (December 2007)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to see more things to keep your child busy this summer.1 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network