- Wellness We Said Throw Away Old Panties With Loose Garter. Moms Went, 'No Way'
- Toddler Biting and Hitting Are Signs Your Toddler Is Frustrated. How to Teach Him a Better Way
- Love & Relationships Why Is My Wife Always Angry? Hubbies, 5 Reasons And How You Can Help Her Better Next Time
- Labor & Childbirth 8 Surprising Things About C-Sections You Should Know About
Top Trick or Treat Places this Halloween 2011The season of spookiness is just around the corner! We’ve compiled a list of Halloween events for your little kiddos in time for some good ol’ trick or treating.
1. “Come & Play” at Discovery Suites
On October 29, Saturday, at the Columbus, Drake and Magellan function rooms of the Discovery Suites, a night of hosted games, raffles and trick or treating awaits you and your kids. Kids get to tour a “Horror Hall” with scary “tableaus” made by the hotel staff.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Rate is at P630 (net of all taxes) per person. For ticket reservations and more information, call 719-8888, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.discoverysuites.com.
Discovery Suites is located at 25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
2. “The Battle of Magic” at the PalmsCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This October 30, Sunday, visit The Palms Country Club as they transform their hallways into the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry, full of all sorts of “enchanted” items. Get your kids in their best Hogwarts garb as from 3 to 6 p.m., sorting, parlor games, a parade of costumes, a magic show await them. Other activities/attractions include a film showing of Harry Potter movies, game booths, glitter tattooing, face painting, photo booths and inflatable slides.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Rate is at P388 (net of all taxes) per child member, P488 (net of all taxes) per child guest), P100 (net of all taxes) per yaya, P200 (net of all taxes) per adult member and P250 (net of all taxes) per adult guest.
For reservations and more information, call 771-7171.
Photo by InfoMofo via flickr creative commons1 of 11 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network