- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
UPDATED! Top 11 Places to Celebrate Chinese New Year with the FamilyWe round some of the best places to hit on Chinese New Year to eat, shop or enjoy performances.
1. The Enterprise Center
Join Sun Life Financial-Philippines as they celebrate the Chinese New Year on February 3 with a lineup of activities that will paint the town yellow.
Festivities will begin at 8:00 am in Makati City with a motorcade led by Sun Life’s 1,000-ft. dragon, still the longest dragon recorded in the Chinese New Year tradition, and a Rabbit float. The motorcade will end with a lively dragon dance around the main lobby of The Enterprise Center, along Paseo de Roxas cor. Ayala Avenue, where noisemaking and a bunny hop activity will be kicked off.
Adding spice to the event is a free Prosperity Talk by wealth and money coach, Chinkee Tan from 12nn – 1pm at Level 3, Tower 2 Lobby of The Enterprise Center.
In the afternoon, the celebration makes its way to Binondo, Chinatown for a grand Sun Life parade, from the City Hall, all the way to Jones Bridge and Plaza Lorenzo.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Address: Paseo de Roxas cor. Ayala Avenue
2. Mandarin Oriental, Manila
On February 2, a special countdown will be held to Chinese New Year before the clock strikes 12 midnight. Highlights of the celebration include a paai chan ceremony by feng shui expert Mater Chau, an eye dotting ceremony, a dragon dance and fireworks at midnight.
Address: Makati Avenue, Makati City
Tickets are inclusive of the following:
• 8-course lauriat dinner (dishes symbolizing prosperity) at the Mandarin Ballroom
• pre-event al fresco cocktails from 10 p.m.
• a copy of Master Chau’s 2011 Year of the Metal Rabbit Forecast
• raffle entry for a trip for two to Sanya, China with a 3 day / 2 night hotel accommodation at Ocean Pavillion at the Mandarin Oriental, Sanya resoirt hotel
Price: P2,988 nett for adults and P1,588 nett for children 12 years old and below
Contact Details: (02)750-8888; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Rizal Park
Watch dragon dances, lion dances and fireworks displays, beginning 9 p.m. on February 2. Aside from these, there will also be Filipino and Chinese cultural performances along with bazaars.
Address: Roxas Boulevard, ManilaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to see more places to celebrate the Chinese New Year with the family.1 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network