Don’t know which malls, resorts or hotels have easter egg hunts? Don’t fret! Check out our list below so you know where to go on Easter Sunday, April 4, 2010.
1. Paint Your Easter Morning at The Grove by Rockwell Where it’s located: C-5, near Ortigas AvenueEaster egg hunt starts at: 9:00 a.m.Entrance Fee: Php200 per person (child or adult). To purchase tickets, visit The Grove Community CenterFor inquiries, call 7930088 (Look for Jiro Bengzon).
2. The Gingerbread Man's Easter Eggscapade at The Podium, Atrium area Where it’s located: 8 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong CityEaster egg hunt starts: 3:00 p.m.Registration starts at 1-2 pm. Tickets are priced at Php 1,000.00 per child. (Minimum purchase of Php1,000.00 at any store including restaurants. Purchase should be dated April 4.)For inquiries, call (02) 638-9781 to 85 loc. 128.
3. Easter Eggsplorers! at Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park Where it’s located: Binakayan, Kawit, CaviteEaster egg hunt starts at: 9:00 a.m.Registration Fee: Php200 per childFor inquiries, call (02) 810-7878 or (046) 434-0210.
4. The Big Easter Egg Hunt! at Whitespace Where it’s located: 2314 Chino Roces Avenue Extension (formerly Pasong Tamo Extension), MakatiEaster egg hunt starts at: 9:00 a.m.Registration Fee: Php350.00 per child inclusive of egg hunt, goody bag, treat and raffle, and Php200 per adult (inclusive of raffle).Tickets now on sale at at Whitespace and GBA Events Asia: Penthouse Unit 7 Manila Bank Building 6772 Ayala Avenue Makati City. Call 556-0774, 556-0533, (0920)211-3878 for free ticket deliveries within Makati City.
5. Fun-tastic Easter Party at the InterContinental Manila Where it’s located: No. 1, Ayala Avenue, MakatiEaster egg hunt starts at: 9:30 a.m.Registration Fee: Php 880.00 nett per person (child or adult)For inquiries, call (02) 793-7000.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Amazing Egg Hunt at SM City Manila Where it’s located: Natividad Almeda-Lopez (formerly called Concepcion) corner A. Villegas (formerly called Arroceros) and San Marcelino Streets, Ermita, ManilaEaster egg hunt starts at: 2:30 p.m.Registration starts at 11 am. Registration fee (inclusive of Easter loot bags and basket) is Php50.00 per child ages 7-12 years old with every accumulated or single receipt worth Php500.00 purchase from any mall tenant. Date of purchase should be from March 27-April 4.For inquiries, call (02) 523-7044.
7. Eggciting Hunt at Marriott Hotel Where it’s located: No 10 Newport Boulevard,Newport City Complex, Pasay CityEaster egg hunt starts at: 2:00 p.m.Registration Fee: Php500.00 nett per childFor inquiries, call (02) 988-9999.
8. Easter Hollywood Party! at Shangri-La Plaza Where it’s located: EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong CityEaster activities (magic show, games and prizes, treasure hunt, Easter egg hunt etc.) start at: 1:30 p.m.Registration fee: Php500.00 per child (1-12 years old). Registration is at the admin office located on the 5th floor.For inquiries, call (02) 633-7851 loc. 151.
9. Easter Candyland at the Rockwell Tent Where it’s located: Rockwell Drive Corner Estrella Street Rockwell Center , MakatiEaster egg hunt starts at: 1:00 p.m.Tickets cost Php 500.00 (1 child + 1 adult).For inquiries, call (02) 898-1702.
10. Hoppin’ Easter at Fun Ranch Tiendesitas Where it’s located: Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue cor. C5 Pasig CityEaster egg hunt starts at: 4:00 p.m.There are only 200 slots and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. To pre-register, send your name, your child’s name, his birthday and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be on-site registration on April 4 from 3:00-3:30 p.m.For inquiries, call (02) 706-3029.
11. Easter at the Farm at Blue Leaf Events Pavilion Where it’s located: McKinley Hills, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig CityEaster egg hunt starts at: 2:00 p.m.Registration Fee: Php 500.00 for children (inclusive of loot bag, all other Easter activities) and Php 100.00 for adultsFor inquiries, call ICE INC. at (02)727-2151 or (02)386-9865.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
12. Have an Egg-citing Easter at the Araneta Center Where it’s located: Gateway, New Ali Mall and Farmers Plaza, Cubao, Q.C.Easter egg hunt starts at: 10:00 a.m.Avail of the loot bag, the Easter egg hunt and the glitter tattoo and nail salon service with a minimum purchase of Php300.00 from any of the participating malls.For inquiries, visit www.aranetacenter.net or call (02)911-3101 loc. 8291 or 8268.