- Love & Relationships Ang Ugali Na Madalas Dahilan Ng Pagkasira Ng Isang Relasyon
- Preschooler How to Raise a Child Fluent in Filipino First: Tips From Teachers
- Real Parenting Mom Whose Toddler Has Speech Delay, ADHD Shares Expert-Approved 'Hack' To Help Kids Focus
- Love & Relationships Why Is My Wife Always Angry? Hubbies, 5 Reasons And How You Can Help Her Better Next Time
Beef And Pork Patty With Mushroom Sauce (for kids age 2 Years Old and Up)
Want to mix meat with veggies? A patty is the way to go. Try this easy-to-prepare ba-on recipe for your child and match it with bread or rice.by Lorela U. Sandoval .
- Ground Pork (¼ kilo)
- Ground Beef (¼ kilo)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic (1 tablespoon, minced)
- Canola Oil, as needed
For Mushroom Sauce:
- Button Mushroom (¼ cup, sliced)
- Garlic (1 teaspoon)
- Flour, as needed
- Beef Stock (½ cup)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well and make round-shaped patties.
- Cook on a pan fry or griddle. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and mushroom in a separate pan. Add flour. Cook to make a roux. Pour stock.
- Make the sauce thick. Season to taste.
*Roux – A roux is a mixture of shortening and flour, cooked until bubbly, base for sauce
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Mommies can make patty preparations the night before. Frying the patty and making the sauce can be quickly prepared in the morning.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Good for kids age 2 years old and up
If you want meat and veggies in one meal, a patty is the way to go. Mushrooms are excellent sources of potassium, niacin, riboflavin, and selenium. On the other hand, beef and pork are good sources of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6, niacin and riboflavin, thiamin and pantothenic acid, with small amounts of folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and Vitamin K.
Source: Mixed and matched by culinary student Jose U. Sandoval, Jr. of Asiaworld Culinary Academy
Trending in Summit Network