- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann Celebrates Her Happy Island Life: ‘A Simple Life Should Be Good Enough'
- Real Parenting #SPConfessions: 'Yesterday Was My Breaking Point, Mahirap Maging Maunawaing Nanay'
- Your Health 8 Sintomas Na Hindi Mo Iisipin Na Mababa Pala Ang Potassium Level Mo
- Money Tired Of Renting, Mom Shares How They Became Homeowners Through PAG-IBIG Acquired Assets
Easy Snacks: Lakatan Fritters (for kids age 2 Years Old and Up)
Jazz up lakatan for your child’s lunch ba-on. Easy to prepare, this will go well with any ulam to fill up your child’s stomach.by Lorela U. Sandoval .
Pancake Mix 1 ½ cups
Vanilla to taste
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Vegetable Oil 2 cups
Lakatan (Banana) 6 slices
Cinnamon to taste
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Make pancake mix, following package instructions.
- Add vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Heat oil in a pan. Mix bananas with pancake batter. Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Good for kids age 2 years old and up
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Several researches suggest that banana is the healthiest fruit of all. Bananas (lakatan variety) are said to provide the following nutrients: vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, potassium, thiamine, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, calories, zinc, carbohydrates, and protein. If your kids can’t stand eating plain bananas, why not spice it up by following this simple recipe for a healthy snack? Others may also treat this recipe as a kiddie lunch enhancer, in two to three servings for a full stomach.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Source: Mixed and matched by culinary student, Jose U. Sandoval, Jr. of Asiaworld Culinary Academy
Trending in Summit Network