- Preschooler The Signs That Say Your Child Can Follow Routines, An Essential Skill For Learning
- Getting Pregnant Using The Withdrawal Method? Here's The Least You Can Do To Make It Work (Maybe)
- Baby Chat With Smart Parenting On Messenger And Get The Pregnancy And Baby Essentials You Need!
- Your Health Huwag Gumamit Ng Duct Tape Sa Wart! Ito Ang Mga Pinakamagandang Gawin
Edible Cookie Dough! Yes, You Can Make These Without An OvenDon’t worry, it’s safe to eat!by Kitty Elicay .
If you’ve tried baking cookies, we’re sure you couldn’t resist taking a small bite of the cookie dough while making it. While cookie dough tastes heavenly (almost as good as the actual cookies!), you shouldn’t eat it because it contains raw eggs that may cause salmonella, a food-borne illness that leads to food poisoning.
Luckily, we’ve found an edible cookie dough recipe that’s safe enough to eat. You don’t even need an oven for it!
Watch how to make one in the video below and read on for the recipe:
How to make edible cookie dough
What you’ll need:
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tablespoon milk
1. Toast flour over low heat until golden brown. Stir continuously to prevent flour from burning. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, butter, and milk.
3. Add as many chocolate chips as you want and mix until combined.
4. Eat by the spoonful or roll it up into little cookie dough balls.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Note that the first step is important because cooking the flour will help kill the bacteria in the flour to make it edible. If you have an oven, you can also heat the flour inside for five minutes at 177 degrees Celsius.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This edible cookie dough is the perfect treat if your kids are craving for something sweet. You can make it in a jiffy — it tastes like cookie-flavored polvoron without the powdery texture. Eat as is or use as toppings for ice cream, yogurt, and more. Enjoy!
Looking for more merienda ideas? Click here for easy milk tea recipes you can do with the kids!
Trending in Summit Network