- Your Health Photos Show Damage An Alcohol Bottle Can Do If Left Inside The Car On A Hot Day
- Labor & Childbirth Konti Na Lang, Ma! Cramps, Hingal, Hemorrhoids At Iba Pang Tanda Ng 8 Buwan Buntis
- Money Earn P20,000 Monthly With Online Writing Jobs! Where To Start If You Don't Have Experience
- Money Need Additional Income? Quarantine Raket That Are Perfect Christmas Negosyo
Foodie Alert: 4 Must-Try Dishes at Tim Ho WanIt’s true what they say: The best things in life are worth queueing up for.
The world's most affordable Michelin-star restaurant and Hong Kong's legendary hole-in-the-wall eatery, Tim Ho Wan, opens up a dim sum phenomenon that ultimately changes the way Filipino families enjoy their hearty pocket specialties.
Tim Ho Wan, which literally translates to "add good luck", has captured the hearts of foodies, particularly those in Hong Kong and Singapore, and now it has found its way to Manila at the SM Mega Fashion Hall in SM Megamall.
If you’re planning to visit Tim Ho Wan this weekend, make sure to order these 4 bestselling dishes, as recommended by the Tim Ho Wan franchise owner for the Philippines, Enrico Dee:
1. Baked buns with BBQ pork, P145 / 3 piecesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
A crumbly, fluffy pastry packed with lush, sweet and savory barbecued pork
2. Steamed Egg Cake, P85
A velvety custard topped with a caramelized crunch
3. Vermicelli Roll with Pig's Liver, P150ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
A silky sliver of vermicelli-wrapped tender and meaty slice of liver
4. Pan Fried Carrot Cake, P145
A crunchier, heartier alternative to the comfort food classic and a Tim Ho Wan specialty
Other must-tries among Tim Ho Wan's dim sum are the Fried Beancurd Skin Roll with Shrimp (P140), Teochew Dumpling Style (P120), Beef Ball with Beancurd Skin (P120), Steamed Pork Dumpling with Shrimp (P150) and many more, all best complimented by a refreshing wash of Barley Milk (P50).ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Tim Ho Wan is located at the ground floor of the SM Mega Fashion Hall, with branches soon to open in Glorietta, SM Mall of Asia, SM North EDSA, and Lucky Chinatown Mall. For more information, visit Tim Ho Wan’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/timhowan, or their website, www.timhowan.com/.
Trending in Summit Network