- Fitness & Nutrition How An Obese, Asthmatic Mom Dropped 52 Pounds In Two Months: ‘Now I Don’t Need My Inhaler’
- Love & Relationships Relationship Coaches Answer: Stay For The Kids Or Time To Let Go?
- Real Parenting Okay Ba Na Paliguin Ang Bata Sa Ulan? Sagot Ng Mga Mommy At Eksperto
- Your Kid’s Health Skin Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema: Are They All The Same?
Good Habits, Better MorningsA 4-step guide on how to make mornings more fun.
The morning is probably one of the most stressful time of the day for moms. You prepare breakfast, get the kids ready, check their homework, and send them off to school all in just about an hour. Not having a proper morning routine makes the simplest of tasks seem like the hardest. By making one for your family, you will make every morning feel so much lighter for both you and your kids. It will also teach them early on how important time management and planning ahead are.
Here are a few suggestions on setting morning routines from parents who have been there, done that and triumphed.
1. Gathering the entire family and creating a checklist together is a good way to get things organized. You can give them an idea of the many things you need to do in the morning and ask them what they can contribute. The checklist doesn’t need to be boring; you can turn it into a fun game. Whoever gets to complete the checklist first can be rewarded with a small prize!
2. When it’s time for kids to do their homework, they’re likely to make a mess. Set a special corner just for studying and fill it up with cute school supplies that will make them feel excited to study. Also make a diary to list all the homework down so that in the morning, you can easily make sure that they didn’t forget to do anything.
3. Kids can’t fully understand how important good hygiene is just yet. This is why most of them get lazy to take a bath, wash their hands, and brush their teeth. Teaching them why they need to do it will lessen the stress you have to go through when you tell them to head to the bathroom every morning. But don’t forget to follow your own rules! If they see you practicing proper hygiene, they’ll most likely copy you.
4. Now that you’ve got an idea of how you can create a good morning routine, you’ll need to give your kids enough energy to follow through. By serving your kids breakfast cereal even before they get dressed and brush their teeth, they’ll have enough nutrients to last all throughout the day. It will surely allow them to finish their chores and even behave and do better at school.
Get started on a better morning routine! Head to your nearest supermarket and choose from a wide variety of NESTLÉ Breakfast Cereals. They’re packed with nutrients and will definitely be something your kids will enjoy eating in the morning.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Learn more about NESTLÉ Breakfast Cereal on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nestlecereals.phCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network