Nearly a month away ‘til Christmas, but here in the Philippines, we’re quite known for celebrating the Yuletide season months and months in advance. As the hours tick by to the number one holiday for Pinoys, we start spreading the holiday cheer with some delicious dessert recipes to tickle the entire family’s palate.
Whip up these creamy delights and have your children join in the fun by helping you in the preparation process.
1. Frozen Buko Pandan Sticks Add a crunchy twist to this fruity treat! Your kids will love the contrast of textures with the barquillos and the chilled buko pandan.
2. Cookies & Cream Ref Cake Let your kids sink their teeth into this creamy cake made more tempting with chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies.
3. Sweetie Pie It looks like pizza, but it’s not! It’s actually a pie with a personality, made more colorful and even tastier with a helping of cherries, chocolate, and sweetened coconut flakes.
4. Homemade Choco Peanut Butter Cups Try making these mouthwatering gems with your kids for Christmas. They’ll have fun spooning chocolate, peanut butter into the macaroon tins.
5. Berry Banana Pudding Show your experimental side and come up with your own concoction by trying different fruits and flavored gelatin for this pudding recipe. Let your tots express their creativity with the many different combinations they can come up with.
6. Apple Turon Ala Mode Here’s a twist to a favorite local dessert and serve up this certified hit with your kids’ tummies. They’re sure to enjoy rolling up the filling and topping them with vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate syrup.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to see more mommy-kiddie bonding time holiday dessert ideas from NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream.