- Toddler Your Child's Obsessions (Dinosaurs!) Are Making Him Smarter, and Science Can Prove It
- Baby 10 Bagay Na Hindi Mo Kailangang Bilhin Para Kay Baby
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
- Love & Relationships Richard and Lucy's No-Fail Marriage Advice: Keep Yourself Attractive For Your Spouse
Sweet Spell: 3 Halloween Recipes with Hershey’s Chocolate!It’s the Witching Hour once again. Unleash your inner Kitchen Goddess with these Hershey’s easy-breezy recipes that will leave your family and friends spellbound this Halloween.
1. HERSHEY'S Brownie Cemetery Cake
• 1 package (about 19 oz.) brownie mix
• 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
• 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
• 4 HERSHEY'S Cookies n Crème Kisses
• 4 HERSHEY'S Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
• 5 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, divided
• 5 (Snack Size) HERSHEY'S N More Chocolate Bars
• 1 tube (4.25 oz.) orange decorating icing
• 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
• Green food color
1. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides; grease foil. Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on package.
2. Invert brownie onto large tray; remove foil. Stir frosting and cocoa in small bowl until well blended. Frost sides and top of brownie.
3. Press unwrapped HERSHEY'S Cookies n Crème Kisses upside down in all 4 corners of brownie. Place HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolate on top of each HERSHEY'S Cookies n Crème Kisses. Unwrap 2 HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘n Crème bars; break into 12 pieces. Press each upright piece, near edge, around outside of brownie to resemble a fence.
4. Unwrap HERSHEY’S N More bars; holding upright, cut top of each bar at angle on one end to resemble tombstones. Pipe letters "R.I.P." on flat side of each bar with orange icing.
5. Combine coconut, 1/2 teaspoon water and a few drops green food color in small bowl. Toss with fork until evenly tinted. Spread over top of brownie. Press tombstones into brownie.
6. Unwrap remaining HERSHEY’S Cookies `n’ Crème bars; break and arrange to fit around base of brownie, making path and steps to cemetery.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to see the recipe for Witches' Hat Chocolate Cupcakes.1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network