- Toddler Puro Angal? This 3-Step Technique Can Stop Your Child’s Whining Effectively
- Toddler Parusa, Pagsigaw: Maling Gawain Sa Pagdisiplina Na Puwedeng Maiwasan, Ayon Sa Expert
- Preschooler 'Ako Ay May Kiki' Asks Parents To Teach Their Kids To View Body Parts Without Malice
- Home Dimples Romana Gives Tour Of New Condo: 'Lahat Ng Tiniis Kong Sampalan, Dito Napunta!'
How To Make Yummy Yakult Ice Cream Using Only Two IngredientsYour kids will love you if you make this for them.
The Yakult craze is on! People have been creating special concoctions using the yogurt drink as a base: There's Soju-Yakult (a classic combo) and Yakult shake. These experiments could be one of the reasons this yogurt drink is almost always sold out in the groceries, LOL! Anyway, the next spinoff I'm about to introduce will get you (and your kids) even more excited: homemade Yakult ice cream!
YouTubers Karla Niña Mallanao and Ian Corpuz of The Hungry Traveler PH, shared the super simple recipe on their YouTube channel. We were pleasantly surprised that it only needs two ingredients so it's budget-friendly! Read on learn how easy it is to make.
How to make Yakult ice cream
- 3 bottles of Yakult
- 1 can chilled Kremdensada
1. Put the chilled Kremdensada in a bowl and whip it with a hand mixer until it doubles its yield.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Then, slowly add the Yakult.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Mix everything well until smooth.
4. Pour the concoction in a container and freeze for a few hours or overnight.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Watch the video below for the full demo:
Enjoy doing these with the kids!
Looking for more recipes? Check out how you can make milk tea at home here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network