- Baby Time To Change Your Baby's Formula Milk If You See These Signs, According To A Pedia
- Preschooler MRIs Show How Too Much Screen Time Can Slow A Child's Brain Development
- Toddler Nagsisilbing 'Happiness Anchor' ang Family Vacation Paglaki ng mga Bata
- Love & Relationships Frustrated Mom To Husbands: Don't Wait To Be Asked To Do Chores; Just Do Something.
10 Inspirational Books for Solo ParentsOn advice from fellow single parents, raising a child, dating and more
Parenting is one challenging job even for those who are happily married. How much more for those who parent their kids without a spouse or partner?
Here are some books and movies that can inspire and empower solo parents as they bravely take on this role in their children’s lives.
1. The Single Mom's Guide to Finding Joy in the Chaos by Elsa Kok ColopyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This book was authored by a woman who was a single mom for 12 years. She shares how raising a preschooler can be exhausting but also full of joy. She discusses how it's full of tender moments, happy tears, and downright crazy fun! In The Single Mom's Guide to Finding Joy in the Chaos, the author addresses a host of everyday issues. Moreover, the book has brief, practical chapters that each discusses a single topic a single mom may need advice on. They were designed that way because the author knows that single moms don't have time to sit down, relax, and read a whole book at once!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Chicken Soup for the Single Parent's Soul: Stories of Hope, Healing and Humor (Chicken Soup for the Soul) By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Laurie Hartman, Nancy VoglADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Single parents can find inspiration and advice from fellow single parents in this book. Let me quote from the book’s product description:
Every single parent has a different story to tell, but a common thread of hope and comfort unites them all.
Chicken Soup for the Single Parent's Soul shares the joys, challenges and humorous moments of single moms and dads, who cope daily with the unique pressures, constraints and sacrifices this important role brings. From daily struggles to amazing triumphs, this book captures the breadth of experiences that define single parenting.1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network