- Special Occasions Ma, It's Daddy's Time To Shine! Ibida Niyo Siya Sa 14 Social Media Challenges Na Ito
- Preschooler A Dad Shares How Online Learning Helped His Kids Get Into U.S. Universities
- Real Parenting These Wais Moms Made Amazing Toys Out Of Cardboard Boxes!
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
10 Organic Food Sources: Dine-Out, Delivery, and Pick-up PointsWe round up 10 establishments where you can get organic food when dining out, for delivery or via pick up.by Martine De Luna .
These days, the hype seems to be around what’s organic or what’s natural. Truth be told, there should really be nothing “hype-y” about eating organically. In fact, the more we know about food and how our body was designed for it, the more we ought to seek out foods that are whole, natural, and if possible, organic. If you’re eating foods with ingredients that you can hardly pronounce, you might want to think twice about what’s going into your body. Thankfully, there are already a number of organic food providers, dine-out spots and delivery services about town, which can help you in your family’s quest for a healthier lifestyle.
a. Weekend Markets. Look at these haunts as alternative supermarkets! These are our local versions of farmers markets. You’ll be able to buy everything you need for a week-long supply of healthy ingredients for your family meals.
1. Salcedo Village and Legaspi Village Markets. Already a favorite among foodies and health food buffs, these village markets have become synonymous with gourmet fare and the freshest organic produce and foods. It is home to one of the first local initiatives to provide city dwellers with organic produce, Mara’s Organic Market. You can also get free-range poultry and eggs from Pamora Farms, another popular concessionaire. Contact info: Salcedo Village Market is open every Saturday starting 7 AM; Legazpi Village Market is open every Sunday starting 7 AM.
2. Mercato Centrale. It’s perhaps the newest wellspring for organic produce, meats and other whole foods is Mercato Centrale, an innovative weekend market that’s become the latest hub for foodies. It features dozens of concessionaires selling organic and whole foods, such as Costales Nature Farms (which sells organic pork, duck, chickens, herbs and veggies), Gerald Boulangerie (breads, organic products), Herbana Farms, and Solraya’s Sunshine Chicken, to name a few. Contact info: For a complete list of providers and concessionaires, visit www.mercatocentrale.ph/.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to see more organic food sources for dine out, delivery or pick up.1 of 4 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network