- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Homeschool Providers In NCR And Laguna
- Home Busy Lagi? May Nadiskubre Kaming Mabilis Na Paraan Ng Paglilinis
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
- Wellness 8 K-Drama Rom-Coms Moms Love That Will Give You An Overdose Of 'Kilig'
10 Tips to Maximize Internet UsageFor the busy web-savvy moms, here’s a guide to helpful shortcuts from Google Chrome.
Many busy moms are on the prowl for time- and money-saving solutions for everyday tasks, whether they are recipes for quick meals, shortcuts for household chores, or tips to track their ever-increasing To-Do's. While these are age-old problems, the web has given busy moms a tool to manage their time and avoid frustration through a few simple web-browsing tips.
Here’s a familiar scene: after a grueling work week, Saturday morning rolls around and you have a mission: get directions to your kid’s game, find a family-friendly recipe for dinner, and order that book your Mom wanted for her birthday. How much time do you have? Negative 15 minutes. For busy moms (and dads) like you, a minute saved is a minute earned. Luckily, Google Chrome has simple web browsing shortcuts that will help you find whatever you’re looking for quickly, so you can be out the door and on your way to do your errands.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Use search shortcuts to find it faster. Once you open Chrome, you can use the top “omnibox” to type in a direct URL or directly enter a search query like [kid-friendly dinner recipes]. Chrome automatically detects which you want, and will take you to that site or display relevant search results.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Directions are only a click away. Need directions in a pinch? Simply highlight the address, whether it’s in your email or on a website, right-click, and select ‘Search google.com for ___’, and Chrome will automatically pull up a map to that address.
Click here to see more tips and tricks with Google Chrome.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network