- Labor & Childbirth Alagaan Ang Iyong Sarili Pagkapanganak! 7 Bagay Na Dapat Mong Tandaan Sa Unang Buwan
- Real Parenting John Lloyd Cruz On Becoming A Dad: 'Akala Mo Ready Ka Because You Wanted It'
- Inspiration This Dubai-Based Mom Shares Her Breastmilk To Children In Need: 'May Volunteers Na Rin Kami'
- Your Kid’s Health Measles Is Highly Infectious But Not Invincible: What Parents Need To Know
26 Holiday Stress Busters for Busy MomsHey, super busy Mommy! We’ve got tips to help you avoid getting hassled and frazzled this Christmas.by Candy Ochoa .
The Christmas carols you hear only serve to remind you that out there, a maddening situation escalates: the long lines at the cashier, the parties here, there, and everywhere, the long list of people you have to give gifts to (and the equally long inventory of gifts that need to be wrapped!). Instead of humming along, you feel like letting out a scream! What’s a mom to do when there really is just soooo much to do?
Here are some tried-and-tested tips from real moms to help ease the tension and stress the yuletide season can bring:
1. Shop in stores that offer gift-wrapping services, so you don’t have to do it yourself.
2. Get an insight on what your nephews and nieces are into by asking your kids—they’ll clue you in!
3. Use professional delivery services (i.e., LBC, Xend) to send out gifts - even within the metro. It’s economical, reliable, and saves you time.
4. Keep your Noche Buena menu simple. Prepare a few signature home-cooked meals, and order the rest from your favorite restaurant. This allows you more time to attend to other things. - Vicki A. Pangilinan, design consultant, mom to Stella 12, Miguel, 11, and Martin, 4
5. Have a Kris Kringle with your barkada so you only need to buy one gift - and one that the receiver will really like. You can also have one for the kids in your clan. This way, gift giving is made simpler, cheaper, and there’s no need to buy for the entire family.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Get everyone in the family involved in decorating your home. It may not look picture- perfect or polished, but everyone gets to join in on the fun, and it makes for great memories. Play Christmas carols to make the atmosphere more festive!
7. Celebrate and eat out on New Year’s so nobody has to make extensive preparations. - Shelli M. Tomacruz, teacher, mom to Mantha, 3
8. Recycle and redecorate old Christmas balls and bells with your kids. - Bave de la Cruz, mompreneur and running enthusiast, mom to Quillan, 41 of 3 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network