- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
- Baby Newborn Checklist: What to Prepare for Your Baby's First Three Months
- News Nasawi Ang Isang 12-Year-Old Dahil Sa Severe Lice Infestation
5 Reasons You should Get your Own HomeHere are just some of the rewards of having your very own home sweet home.
Aside from asserting your independence and financial stability as a couple, there are several more reasons why you should get your own house. We list down some things that can motivate you to own a home you can call yours.
1. Pride of ownership. There’s nothing that compares to the joy and pride of having your own home. It’s saying that as a couple, you are determined to uphold a living on your own, and put your stamp on the house. From the location, size, layout, decorations, furnishings, and more, it marks a major milestone in your life as a couple.
2. It’s better than renting. Of course, the monthly rent, which is subject to increases periodically, has to be paid. When you rent a place, there’s also only so much you can do with your living space, as you are bound by the owner’s restrictions. Not that buying your own house and lot frees you from regular payment duties, but at least you know that it’s for something you will eventually own.
Consider, too, that the value of real estate appreciates, which means that should you ever think of selling the property when you’ve paid your dues completely, you might actually be able to sell it at a higher price. That’s getting your money back, and with interest.
3. Added privacy. Let’s face it. Living with your in-laws or renting a place requires you to adhere to certain “rules”. You have to constantly keep in mind what your mother-in-law or your neighbors will think. Are you too noisy? Do your things take too much space? Have you taken out the garbage? Not to mention having to be discreet when you and your spouse are in the mood for some fun under the sheets.
Having your own home gives you that sense of reassurance that your time is yours and you have the privilege of doing whatever you want as a couple because you live by your own house rules, and no one else’s.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to read more.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network