- News Why a Sleepy Scarlet Snow Belo Still Walked the ABS-CBN Ball Red Carpet With Mom Vicki
- News YouTube Channel Ryan ToysReview Accused of Misleading Kids With Paid Content
- Home Dahil sa Pagsisikap, Anak ng Dating Jeepney Driver Naitayo ang Kanyang Dream Home
- Your Health Virgin Coconut Oil Benefits: It Can Speed Up Weight Loss and Solve Beauty Woes
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
5 Ways To Extend Your Fridge SpaceNo fancy organizers or gadgets needed here
Our refrigerators are intended to keep food fresh, but it seems that there is never enough space to store our produce and leftovers in it. We're sure a lot of you are nodding in agreement.
Believe it or not, you don't need to buy a two-door unit to extend your storage—sometimes, you just have to utilize clever hacks from the World Wide Web. Take your pick from a collection of tips gathered from Pinterest and homekeeping groups below:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. A used egg carton can be repurposed as a condiment holder. It is especially perfect for holding bottles upside down so you can get the most out of every bottle.
2. Soda and juice bottles have a way of taking over the fridge, especially if you like to stock up on refreshments. The solution? Sticking magnets that will store any bottle with a metal cap. This way, they're easy to reach while leaving you with room below for other things.
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. For bottles that don't have metal lids, you can get clever with binder clips. Clip a pair or two on the refrigerator slats to hold your bottle pyramid in place.
4. There's another smart hack using binder clips for fridge storage: if you're clipping a bag of veggies or chips close, you can attach it on the slats of the shelf. You can see everything faster this way while keeping the goods fresh and crisp.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Built-in egg trays in fridges are never enough! Store more with a decorative wire basket placed above the built-in tray.
SOURCES and PHOTOS: Apartment Therapy
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.