- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
Seminars for YayaHere are some ideas for seminars that yayas can take that can be beneficial to your household as well as for her as a person.by Tisha C. Bautista .
Personal growth is important for everyone. It creates positive energy, loyalty towards an employer as well as an enhanced sense of self-worth. These are valuable gifts---gifts that should be given especially to those who need it most. So you should not think twice about giving your yaya the chance to better herself should an opportunity arise. Yet I know that many of you may be thinking --- “What if she leaves me?”, “What if she doesn’t learn anything?” --- “What-ifs” never really amount to anything so why even go there.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Give. It the best thanks for blessings received.
Here are some ideas for seminars that yayas can take that can be beneficial to your household as well as for her as a person:CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1) For Yayas who are creative, good with their hands and naturally patient, the following may be of interest to them:
a) Flower arrangement
b) Cooking or Baking Classes
c) Table setting/Napkin folding seminars
e) Haircutting/Styling Classes
f) Manicure/Pedicure Classes
g) Massage Classes
h) Table Service/Management Classes
i) General Cleaning Techniques
j) Food Sanitation Classes
k) Basic Dressmaking
2) For Yayas who are more logical, organized and multi-taskers, you may want to “promote” these staffers to “Mayor doma” stature and as such may want to teach them:
a) Typing Skills
b) Basic Computer Skills
c) Secretarial Work Skills
d) Organizational/Communication Skills
3) For all Yayas, I would recommend values formation classes that will tackle issues such as the proper attitude, professionalism, dignity of work and pride in their profession. Most staffers are often ashamed of their occupation --- however, they must understand that housework is a clean, dignified, often difficult and very essential a profession. They are tasked to look after family “sanctuaries”. Nothing is more important.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to read more about spiritual or religious seminars, classes on health and safety and getting your yaya into the habit of reading.1 of 2 NEXT
View More Stories About
- disaster readiness
- first aid
- flower arrangement
- food sanitation
- general cleaning
- napkin folding
- positive energy
- seminars for yaya
- table management
- table service
- table setting
Trending in Summit Network