- Real Parenting Princess Tent Kapalit Ng 2 Kilong Manok! The Best Items Moms Got From Bartering
- Toddler Is It Okay To Discipline Someone Else's Child? When People Need To Mind Their Own Business
- News New Trend Shows Whole Families Are Getting COVID-19. How It Happens
- Your Health For Another Layer Of Protection! Where To Buy Face Shields In Manila
What are the requirements for hiring a yaya?Here are pre-employment requirements a potential yaya should have.by Tisha C. Bautista .
When looking for a yaya, there are certain pre-employment requirements that you should ask for. This is important in assessing the basic eligibility of the candidate. After all, considering that you are practically welcoming a stranger into your home it is only reasonable to expect a minimum.
Here are some guidelines regarding what to ask for even before interviewing the potential staffer:
1. NBI Clearance – This is of course to guard against any illegal past activities or anything that would pose a potential risk to the well-being of your family.
2. Health Clearance – This clearance usually comes in the form of a certification from a doctor who has examined the applicant as well as accompanying medical documents evidencing good health such as:
a. Chest X-ray – to guard against TB (tuberculosis)
b. Blood Test – to be aware of any potential health risks such as high-blood pressure or anemia
c. HIV test – although this is usually not very common, some households make this test a requirement especially for single applicants
d. Past illness – chicken pox/mumps/etc. This information will be useful especially for future use.
3. Referrals – Ask for at least two written referrals to assess character. Make sure they are not made by anyone related by blood or by affinity.
4. Past employee references – Ask for at the complete address/history/ contact number of at least two past employers. Make sure you assess whether or not the applicant’s story and those of the past amo are in sync. Check all information.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here for more pre-employment requirements a potential yaya should have.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network