- Family Fun 5 Great Reasons To See 'Maleficent 2' With Your Daughters And Sons
- Baby 8 Educational Toys For Babies You Can Order Online
- Travel This Hello Kitty Water Park Will Be Open For 3 Months In Subic. Plan Your Visit Now!
- Kids with Special Needs What Is Autism Spectrum Disorder? Its Range Of Symptoms Including Patterns of Behavior
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
This 43sqm Home Inspires Us With Its Storage SolutionsBathed in natural light, this studio unit has everything you would ever need in a space
Photography by Jilson Tiu. Interior Designer by Ruby Besira
What makes a halfway home perfect? If you ask me, I’d say that it should have elements that make you feel warm and cozy the moment you step into the space. It needs to be a special place where you can immediately feel right at home—even if you’ve been away for days, weeks, and even months—it’s like you never left at all.
Suffice to say, this compact unit designed by interior designer Ruby Besira meets all of the above. Since the owner already had a clear vision of what he wanted for his space, it was quite easy to come up with a look that revolves around his lifestyle. The result is an inviting home with a no-frills ambiance, functional storage solutions, and an aesthetic that never goes out of style.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Ready for your own makeover? Contact interior designer Ruby Besira at (0915) 607-6707.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.