- Toddler Pasaway Ba Talaga? 4 Times Your Kid's 'Bad' Behavior Isn't Actually Bad
- Love & Relationships Is Your Spouse Having An Affair? 7 Ways To Catch Him Cheating With Your Mobile Phone
- Toddler Nagsisinungaling Na? Paano Itama At Pigilan Ang Ganitong Ugali
- Real Parenting Wais Mom Bartered Old Items And Got A Play Tent, Slide, And Toy Car In Return!
A Family Commits to a Clean and Crisp Look for Their HomeInspired by a well-loved Japanese store, this once bare space now has a contemporary minimalist design.
A newly turned over house is like a blank canvas that’s waiting to be painted. While some find it exciting to complete the home with furniture and accessories, there are a few who can’t seem to finalize the look and style they want.
For the owners of this 300sqm house, one thing’s for sure--they wanted their home to “exude a Muji vibe.” With the help of interior designer Gwen Dy, this vision was turned into reality. Each area has a bright and spacious feel, with well-thought-out furniture and décor that help create a seamless look.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network