- Baby Walang Mag-Aalaga Kay Baby? Isang Dad Ang Nagtayo Ng 24-Hour Child Care Service
- Toddler Mom Creates Self-Care Station For Her Toddler Using Items Readily Found At Home
- Toddler 7 Things To Consider When Choosing Daycare For Your Child
- Toddler 'Ikaw Po Ba Yung Amoy Langis Ng Niyog?' 20 Times Parents Were Embarrassed By Their Kids
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
A Family Commits to a Clean and Crisp Look for Their HomeInspired by a well-loved Japanese store, this once bare space now has a contemporary minimalist design.
A newly turned over house is like a blank canvas that’s waiting to be painted. While some find it exciting to complete the home with furniture and accessories, there are a few who can’t seem to finalize the look and style they want.
For the owners of this 300sqm house, one thing’s for sure--they wanted their home to “exude a Muji vibe.” With the help of interior designer Gwen Dy, this vision was turned into reality. Each area has a bright and spacious feel, with well-thought-out furniture and décor that help create a seamless look.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.