- Toddler Pinay Physician Mom DIYs 'Quiet Book' to Help Toddler Son Avoid Gadgets
- Real Parenting 27 Reasons Pinay Moms Love Motherhood: 'Mama Pa Rin Ang Hahanapin Nila'
- Baby Baby Crying for No Reason? He May Be Having Sensory Overload
- Toddler Encourage Your Child to Practice Her Alphabet and Learn How to Read With This Fun Activity
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
A Family Commits to a Clean and Crisp Look for Their HomeInspired by a well-loved Japanese store, this once bare space now has a contemporary minimalist design.
A newly turned over house is like a blank canvas that’s waiting to be painted. While some find it exciting to complete the home with furniture and accessories, there are a few who can’t seem to finalize the look and style they want.
For the owners of this 300sqm house, one thing’s for sure--they wanted their home to “exude a Muji vibe.” With the help of interior designer Gwen Dy, this vision was turned into reality. Each area has a bright and spacious feel, with well-thought-out furniture and décor that help create a seamless look.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.