- Family Fun 10 Illustrators Na Maaring Gumawa Ng Inyong Family Portraits
- Your Kid’s Health What Is Vaccine-Derived Polio And How Can My Child Be Protected From It?
- Your Kid’s Health Is It Diarrhea If Your Baby Is Pooping More Often Than Usual?
- Health & Nutrition What A Pregnant Woman Should Know If She Has An Anterior Placenta
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Space Saving Tips From A Newlyweds' Cozy and Compact CondoPastel colors, dainty details and space-saving storage solutions are used in a lovely starter home.
Most people invest in real estate spaces like condo units because they are conveniently located in the middle of everything. Newlyweds Ronnie and Janice Lim chose a mid-rise property close to Ronnie’s office that would allow him to spend less time on the road and more time with his wife in the comforts of their own home.
Interior design consultant Elle Uy helped the couple make the most of their 25sqm studio with creative space-maximizing ideas. Her custom-made choices include a shoe cabinet that serves as a foyer, a bar with a hidden extension that can be pulled out to create a dining set-up, and a cabinet that separates the bedroom from the living area. A light blue, yellow, and green color scheme brightens up the condo.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Original article by Kathleen Valle. Pictorial direction by Joanne Enriquez-Bohol. Photographed by Vincent Coscolluela.
Read the original article ("Love is in the Lair") in the August 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. To download a digital copy of Real Living Magazine, visit Summit Newsstand at https://summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.