- News Concerned Brother Discovers Disturbing Content On Sister's Learning Modules
- News DepEd, DOJ Issue Guidelines To Prevent 'Distance Cheating' and Protect Students' Privacy
- Baby 5 Things You Need To Know But Your Baby Can't Tell You Yet
- Money Looking For An Online Job? Sure Ways To Get Employers To Notice Your Application
17 Christmas Trees And Decoration Ideas To Help You Ring In The Festive SeasonTired of pulling the same decorations every year? Try these ideas to give your tree an update!by Kitty Elicay .
Christmas is only 58 days away and the whole country is already feeling the holiday vibe. Establishments have started putting up festive decorations and blasting Christmas tunes, and many Pinoy families have begun sprucing up their homes, too. It got us curious about what Christmas tree ideas moms have come up with!
Christmas tree ideas that are not boring
Over the years, Filipinos have started experimenting with their Christmas tree decorations. While some still aim for a more traditional look with balls, poinsettias, leaves, and stars, others have begun using a variety of items to decorate their tree, like stuffed toys, candy, and even money! If you haven’t put up your tree yet, we asked members of our Facebook group, Smart Parenting Village, to show us their Christmas trees to hopefully inspire you when you put up your own.
1. Keep it classy with gold.
Gold is one of several colors traditionally associated with Christmas. It’s one of the presents brought to the baby Jesus by the wise men and it’s also the color used to show the star that the wise men followed.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Decorate it with candy!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Add Christmas stockings.
If you’ve told your kids all about Santa Claus then you might have asked them to put up Christmas stockings so Santa can fill it with presents if they have been good children. These can also be lovely decorations for the tree!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Put up your children’s favorite stuffed toys!
Another one of the Christmas tree ideas we saw last year was to put your kids’ toys to good use and hang it on your Christmas tree. Just make sure to keep an eye on your little ones because they might not be able to resist playing with them, heh.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Opt for a slim Christmas tree.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network