- Labor & Childbirth Local Ob-Gyn Group Confirms Delivery Costs Can Go Up As Much As P50,000
- Baby Paano Mawawala Ang Sinok Ni Baby: Puting Sinulid Ba Ang Kailangan?
- Toddler Matigas Ang Ulo At Sumasagot? 4 Ways To Discipline Kids Who Refuse To Listen
- News When Will Dine-In Restos Resume? The Dates To Note As We Get Used To GCQ Life
Cleaning your Home: How to Get the Job DoneHere's a room-by-room guide to keeping your home spic and span.
Imagine coming home to a house in disarray - beds unmade, floors dirty, dishes unwashed. Not exactly the best place to raise kids in, right? Every family member is entitled to a clean, fresh, and relaxing home. According to Dindo Cleofas, vice president for operations of Trustee Clean, Inc., a home cleaning service, it also makes for a more positive atmosphere. Family members (pets included) are happier - and healthier. With better air circulation and less bacteria buildup, you can be sure your family won’t be getting sick anytime soon. Here, Cleofas gives a room-by-room guide to keeping your home germ-free.
- Schedule a” changing” day, like Tuesdays for changing bathroom rugs and beddings.
- Reserve tougher tasks for weekends when you have more time. Trim the plants or unclog sink drains on Saturdays.
- Don’t forget to give yourself a free day - when you don’t have to touch a single micro fiber cloth.
Regularly used for hanging out with the family or welcoming guests, the living room is quite prone to accumulating dirt.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Clean the sofa weekly by using a vacuum cleaner. Once a month, pat the surface with a clean, damp cloth. Leather sofas may be cleaned with cloth daily. For imported sofas, check the label for its proper cleaning process:
- W: can be shampooed
- S: dry clean only
- S/W: can be shampooed or dry-cleaned
- X: vacuum only
1 of 3 NEXT
- Wipe tables weekly. Apply wood wax or mineral oil on wooden tables every month. Light virgin olive oil is a good alternative to aerosol sprays.
- Dust the top of bookcases every week, as well as spine shelves and light fixtures.
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network