- Toddler 5 Things That Happen To Your Children When You Shout At Them
- Food Fruit And Veggie Storage Hacks! Alin Ang Dapat At Hindi Dapat Naka-Ref
- Toddler Teaching Your Kids About Feelings Will Make Her Happier: Here's How To Start
- News DepEd On What To Expect This School Year: Sharing Modules, TV Lectures, No Exams, And More
Enchanting Christmas: Table Decorating IdeasCreate a magical holiday gathering with these delightful table decorating ideas.by Anna B. Chan .
SMART TIP: Even when using your formal dinnerware and silver, you can keep the mood relaxed by placing sweets or other bite-sized snacks around the table. This encourages guests to pick and munch while chatting away or waiting for the food to be served.
Dreaming of a white Christmas
Make your table sparkle with silver accents, crystal stemware, and glittered ornaments. Bring out your best flatware and china, if you must. Christmas is a time for celebrating, and using your special things will not only get you excited about the preparations, but will also give your guests a more gracious welcome.
Get the look with these key pieces:
• Classic white plates and table cloth
• Silver accessories
• Turquoise details
• Flowers (preferably small blooms in white to create a winter-y feel)
• Keep the heights of your blooms and centerpieces low. Conversation will flow easier without items obstructing the view.
• Don’t forget the Christmas music! It’s such a big part of the holiday season. Classics include: The Carpenters “Christmas Portrait,” “The Jackson 5 Christmas Album,” “Bing Crosby’s Christmas Classics,” “Christmas with Conniff,” and Jose Mari Chan’s “Christmas in Our Hearts.”
• A drinks table is a must for all grownup parties. Celebrate with a bottle of champagne, or create a mini-bar so your guests can feel free to mix their own drinks.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to see more table decoration ideas for Christmas.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network