- Toddler 13 Warning Signs of Speech and Language Delay (Birth to 3 Years)
- News Gelli de Belen's Secret to 21-year Marriage: Choose Your Spouse Well
- Labor & Childbirth Dear Momma, Just Because You Had A C-Section Does Not Mean You Are Less Of A Mother
- Baby A Dad Tells His Son About Wife's Sacrifices: 'Your Mother Is The Reason I Hold You Today'
End-Of-The-Month-Sale! Check Out The Best Buys At These Home StoresHuge discounts await until January 31, 2020.by Nini D. Falcon .
If you’ve been thinking of sprucing up your home, NOW is the time to buy when stores of home furniture and accessories hold sales because ’tis the season when retailers clear their last year’s inventory. It also means the items you see will have limited stocks OR have been sitting on the shelf for quite some time.
5 reminders when shopping on sale
You need to “shop with purpose,” and get the most of your buck from this month’s deal. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re on a hunt for a good deal.
1. Pieces on sale on display are usually “as is, where is.”
The sale piece on display is typically the last batch (or last one), and retailers are eager to let go of it. This may give you an excellent reason to push the bargain a bit more to get a better deal. There is also no harm in asking if there are other stocks other than the one on display.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. If an item has mechanisms, test it!
You want to find out if they work properly. Learn the proper usage first by asking a product specialist to demonstrate, then try it yourself to find out the ease of use. Ask if the parts used are locally available.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
3. It pays to know repair costs.
When you check for scratch, stains, cracks, wear, and tear of the piece on sale, you are aware of what needs to be done with the corresponding expenses after the purchase.
4. Sit on “solid wood” dining chairs that are on sale.
Sit as if you’re really dining. This way, you will find out the weight and ease when you push or pull out the chair from a table.?
5. Ask about the maintenance of the material.
How can it be cleaned? What materials are needed to clean or polish? Will you need a professional to maintain?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here's a peek at stores that have pretty good deals with home furniture and accessories until January 31, 2020.
Wilcon DepotADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mandaue Foam Philippines
Mandaue foam us slashing 25% from its mattresses. Please take note that most are made-to-order, so it may take 10 days before you can bring them home.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
True ValueADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
BlimsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network