- Preschooler Crying And Whining? Why Kids Behave Differently At Home And In School
- Your Kid’s Health Measles May Cause 'Immune Amnesia' And Put Kids At Risk Of Catching Other Infections
- Beauty Hairfall Solutions Na Subok Na Ng Mga Nanay
- Real Parenting 'My Baby Won't Remember Some Of The Best Years Of Her Life. But I Will'
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
This Convenient Laundry Service App Is Exactly What Moms NeedSo you can focus on other things, like family.
A mother's work is never done, and one has to be wise about dividing her time between chores and spending quality time with the family. Needless to say, family time always comes first, and chores can always be delegated (or done later). For dirty jobs (pun intended) like laundry, there's SWOSH!
SWOSH! is the first Filipino-owned and Filipino-made app that provides convenient and on-demand laundry service throughout Metro Manila. All it takes is five easy steps:
1. Download the SWOSH! appADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Choose the service you need
SWOSH! offers: a) regular washing (wash, dry, and fold); b) special treatment (wash, dry, and press); c) dry cleaning; and d) sneakers (ultrasonic) cleaning.
More from Smart Parenting
3. Pick the shop that best caters to your needs (and budget)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Laundry shops will not always have the same price for the service you need. Thankfully, SWOSH! has a ton of trusted partners that you can choose from. Depending on the budget (and quality) that suits you, just choose a shop that's available in your location.
4. Wait for SWOSH! to pick up your laundryADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You can just schedule a date for pick-up and SWOSH! will collect and send your clothes to the shop you assigned!
5. SWOSH! delivers your (clean) clothes
SWOSH! delivers your clean clothes ready to use!
The price of your laundry depends on: a) the type of service you pick (i.e. dry cleaning, regular washing, shoe cleaning, etc.); and b) the laundry shop you choose (laundry shops may have varying prices which are listed in the app).ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Generally, the amount that you will spend on SWOSH! versus actually going to the laundry shop yourself is pretty much the same. The main difference is that with SWOSH!, the whole laundry experience is much more convenient. You save more time, effort, and energy, allowing you to focus on other things that demand your attention (like your children).
This story originally appeared on Fhm.com.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.