- Love & Relationships Katamaran Ni Mister (At Ni Misis!) Kailan Okay At Kailan Nakakasira Ng Pagsasama
- Home From 'Tambakan' To Organized Pantry! How This Mom Achieved Her Bodega Transformation
- Home #ShareKoLang: Ipinasilip Ng Mga Nanay Ang Kanilang Mga Super Organized Freezers
- Breastfeeding COVID-19 Positive Mom Shares What Her Breast Milk Looks Like
Tips to Terrific Trick or Treating this HalloweenSee how you can make Halloween more gleeful and less ghastly for you and your little one.by Liza M. Constantino .
Thinking of ghouls may make kids anxious, but for parents, it’s the thought of giving their children exciting memories of Halloween that makes them fretful. How do you deal? Here are some tips and insights on safety, events, and other learning experiences during Halloween.
3 ways to make Halloween a learning timeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Use it as an opportunity to teach your child good manners. Preschool teacher and mom Larissa Lazaro sees trick-or-treating as ”a chance to integrate what kids learn in school—particularly, good manners and polite words. Even if they didn’t like what they got, ask them to say ‘Thank you’ and not to ask for more.” Mitch Tiongson, mom to Cayleigh, 4, advises you to have your child greet your neighbors with a hearty “Trick-or-treat.” They can even compliment ‘em on the pretty decor.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. See it as a chance to unleash your creativity. Halloween is a great occasion to get crafty. You can come up with your own Spooksville party complete with thrilling activities, unique costumes, and decor. Lacking inspiration? Get ideas from the Web, films, comic books, a favorite cartoon, or a pop icon. The bolder you go, the more memorable it will be for your kids.
3. Ask them plenty of questions! “How many houses have you been to? What animals did you see? Who’s that character? What was your favorite costume?” Lazaro suggests asking these as a way of engaging their curiosity.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network