- Inspiration This #HeroTeacher Goes From House To House In The Mountains To Reach Her Students
- Baby Mag-Ingat Sa Pag-Post Para Sa 'Drop Your Beautiful Daughter Challenge'
- Toddler 6 Ways To Calm Toddler Meltdowns Without Losing Patience Yourself
- Getting Pregnant So Much To Do, So Little Time: What You Need To Prioritize If You're 5 Months Pregnant
Where to Bring Your Balikbayan Relatives This Christmas (With Their Kids In Tow)
The good news is your balikbayan relatives are back for the holidays! The bad news is you’re running out of places to bring them other than the malls. Read on for alternatives.
Your balikbayan relatives are home sweet home this Christmas Season! Give them a memorable holiday break and let even the kids experience Pinoy Christmas at its best. Here, some places to go and things to see for the whole family.
- Bonifacio High Street and Serendra at The Fort, Taguig – Skip the crowded malls and head off to kid-friendly shopping and dining! Visit shops with eco-friendly Pinoy products and dine at Pinoy restaurants.
- Christmas Symphony of Lights at Bonifacio High Street - Mon-Fri 6-7:30pm until Dec. 23.
- Museo Pambata at Roxas Blvd. Corner South Drive, Manila – Discover the Philippines through hands-on activities in this interactive children's museum.
- Tues to Sat 8am-5pm (closed lunchtime from 12:30-1:30); Entrance fee P100/person
- Intramuros Manila – Walk along these historic walls or give the kids a fun calesa ride and a taste of good ol' sorbetero ice cream!
- Fort Santiago – Adult P75; Child P50
- Casa Manila Museum – Adult P75; Child P50
- San Diego Gardens – Adult P75; Child P50
- Bahay Tsinoy
- Rizal Shrine
- Bagumbayan Light and Sound Museum
- Music on the Walls – Baluarte Plano Luneta de Sta. Isabel (musical performances in an open-air venue)
- Calesa Ride – 1 hr tour P250/calesa
- La Mesa Ecological Park in East Fairview Subdivision, Q.C. - Have a picnic, ride a row-boat, go fishing, swim, bike or just stroll through the park bonding with nature and family.
- Entrance fee P40/adult
- Fishing lagoon – catch fee P80/kilo
- Biking P50/hr (kiddie bike); P60/hr (BMX); P70/hr (sidecar)
- Saltwater pool – P60/adult; P30/child
- Tagaytay City – See the “volcano inside a volcano” and feel the cool, fresh, December air at the highest altitude in the province of Cavite.
- Taal Vista Lodge, T-House, Sonya's Garden Bed and Breakfast
- Mushroom Burger, Bag of Beans, Leslie's, Josephine's, Antonio's, Good Shepherd Ube Jam
- Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm
- Tagaytay Ridge Zipline, Cable Car and Horseback Riding at The Picnic Grove
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Tiendesitas at E. Rodriguez Ave. (C5) Pasig City; Open from 12 noon to 12 midnight – Bring back native crafts and pasalubong from all over the country without leaving Manila!
- Food Village, Handicrafts Village, Antiques Village, Fashion Village, Home Furnishings Village, Novelty Village, Pet Village, Plants Village, Delicacies Village and People's Village
- Free calesa ride for shoppers
Pasko na, pasyal na ... and don't forget to bring your camera!
Photo from picasaweb.google.com
Trending in Summit Network