Even though Kris Aquino, the Queen of All Media and mom of two, has yet to make a TV comeback since her contract with ABS-CBN expired more than a year ago, it's as if she never left, largely thanks to the social media platforms of Facebook and Instagram where she has a combined 4 million followers.
Watching her adventures has become some sort of a guilty pleasure for those who know and understand her forthright humor. And whether you love her or hate her, one thing is undeniable: Despite all her faults, her antics keep us entertained. Admit it — you watched these, too:
1. When she played grammar Nazi on a fake post We all hate fake news, and Kris does too, especially when there's a problem with the subject-verb agreement.
2. When she stopped herself from dishing out marriage advice because look who's talking Kris accompanied son Bimby's longtime yaya Raquel and her fiance to the office of Quezon City mayor Herbert Bautista to get married. While waiting, she sat down with them for a heart-to-heart talk.
3. When she admonished Mayor Herbert for backing out of their supposed wedding In December, Kris revealed that Mayor Herbert, who has been romantically linked to her, had proposed marriage with a diamond ring but cancelled it later through a phone call.
The facial expressions on Mayor Bautista is worth a watch in the video below:
4. When she gave the most classic clapback to a critic Instagram user bastille36 chastised Kris for not setting a "good example" to son Bimby when she posted a photo of them eating on the bed. But rather than get into a heated argument, she replied kindly.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. ...and then actually making good on her offer by delivering the food personally As they say, "kill them with kindness."
On the 9:20 mark in the video below, Kris pays bastille36 (yes, the basher) a visit at his workplace to deliver halo-halo and other fastfood treats, "para you can chill."