- Real Parenting 'Bakit Ang Tagal Sa Banyo?' Mga Tanong Ng Mommies, Sinagot Nina Ogie Alcasid At Michael V
- Toddler Don't Force Your Toddler to Say Sorry. Do These 5 Things Instead
- Fitness & Nutrition 20 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Mommy Dahil Sa Jumping Rope
- Money Love Books? You Can Get Paid P715 For Every Title You Review On This Website
Robert Alejandro Draws Kids For Bicol Fundraiser After Typhoon Rolly's AftermathMoms and dads, we think it would make a great gift for the home!by Yvette Fernandez .
Illustrator Robert Alejandro was so moved by the destruction left in the wake of Super Typhoon Rolly in Bicol, he was prompted to help in the way he knows best.
He decided to make illustrated portraits of children in exchange for donations to the Bicol relief efforts.
“Seeing the photos of the devastation moved me to do this. We need to help each other,” Alejandro said simply while between illustrating sessions.
The list of donors grew immediately as soon as he made the announcement on social media.
How to get a digital portrait done by Robert Alejandro
Why children? “I’ve actually drawn kids of my friends. I am so happy when my friends have newborns and kiddies. I know my drawings will make them happy and create a memory when their kids were this age,” Alejandro said.
A digital portrait by Alejandro would make the perfect Christmas gift for yourself or for the lolos and lolas! Here's how to have one made:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Send Alejandro a personal message on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kuya.robert (you can also click here) with your child’s photo and your e-mail address.
- He will confirm your slot and send you his bank details.
- Make a deposit and send him a screenshot.
- Wait for your illustration to be sent to your e-mail box.
Alejandro has been continuously keeping children, and their parents entertained while in lockdown since the start of community quarantine. He’s been hosting free live art classes on his Facebook page at 10 a.m. every Saturday morning, with children posting their drawings online. What a rock star.
What other parents are readingCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network