Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Got P1,000? 10 Restaurants for a Valentine Date on a BudgetTreat the love of your life to a romantic lunch or dinner at these gastronomic havens in Manila -- without busting your budget.
Savor Filipino fare with a strong Capampangan accent at Abe, which in the local dialect literally means "friend". Servings are generous, so sharing it with your loved one won’t be a problem.
Budget: Php 500-800 for two
What to order:
• Liempo Hamonado - Pork belly stew pineapple
• Lamb adobo - Goat meat stewed in soy sauce, vinegar and garlic
• Paco fern and tomato salad - Young rainforest fern with tomato in a light salad dressing
• Maja Blanca - White ground rice cake with sweet young corn cooked in sweet coconut creamADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Abe is located at Serendra Plaza, Fort Bonifacio, Trinoma Mall, North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, Bay City, Pasay, and the Lifestyle Strip, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa
2. BRGR: The Burger Project
If you’re up for something casual, the scrumptious specialty burgers at BRGR: The Burger Project are our best bet. No problem if both of you want to dress down - whether you are in jeans, shirt and sneakers – you can still enjoy a no-frills “burger” date here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Budget: Php 600-100 for two
What to order:
• Western Bacon Melt - Angus beef, bacon, cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, sauteed mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, onion rings
• French Lick - Angus beef, bacon, Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, special BRGR sauce, fresh lettuce and tomatoes
• Custom BRGR - Design-your-own burgers, with choices from five types of patties (100% Angus beef, 100% beef, chorizo, chicken, tofu) in single, double and triple decks; four types of buns; six kinds of cheeses; 18 premium and basic toppings; and 10 types of sauces.
BRGR: The Burger Project is located at 38 Jupiter, Bel-Air, Makati, 51 Scout Rallos, Quezon City, and at 122 Maginhawa, Teachers Vill, Quezon City.1 of 5 NEXT