- Getting Pregnant 24 Embarrassing and Hurtful Comments Pregnant Moms Have Received: 'Ang Pangit Mo Magbuntis'
- Toddler Parents Face a Crisis: Kids Are Growing Up Lacking These Skills for Future Success
- Fitness & Nutrition 20 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Mommy Dahil Sa Jumping Rope
- News Infants In Baby Switching Case Returned To Rightful Parents; Rizal Hospital Offers Refund
How Moms Can Make Father's Day Special For Their HusbandsThis contains tips for how mothers can make their husbands feel special on Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is a perfect time for mothers like me to show their husbands just how special they are (although this should not be limited to just one day in June of course!) It is also a great time to teach your children (if you have any) how to honor their dads. If you are pregnant with your first child, this Father’s Day may also be a timely opportunity to start an annual “make Dad feel super special” tradition.
Here are some ways Mama can make Papa feel extra-loved and cherished this Father’s Day:
1. Time is golden.
Make time to celebrate Father’s Day with your hubby – with just you, and also with the kids (if you have any). Many times, the role of Dad is overlooked or underplayed in the family, and more emphasis is given to Mom and all the many things that she is capable of doing. Father’s Day is the perfect excuse to set aside a special time to honor Dad and make him feel loved and appreciated.
Here are some ideas to make your celebration special:
• Take your husband out to his favourite restaurant (or fast food joint whatever the case may be!), or watch a movie together (let him choose, even if it may mean having to sit through 2 hours of mindless violence and car chases).
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
• Reminisce together by visiting the place where you had your first kiss. (Or first date, whichever came first!) Or, you could re-enact how you first met each other. Be spontaneous.
• Unwind together by going for a couples massage at the spa of his choice. If he is not into spas and the like, go for a leisurely swim or something similar.
• Have a romantic picnic in a nearby park.
Click here to read more.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network