- Preschooler Preschool Teachers Reveal 7 Discipline Hacks to Get Kids to Behave
- Love & Relationships An Engineer And Tricycle Driver Marry Against All Odds: 'Hindi Niya Ako Insurance Plan'
- Baby NEED! 4 Clever Baby Products That Will Make Mom's Life Easier
- News Annabelle Rama's Marriage Advice To Sarah Lahbati: Stop Being Jealous
Start them Young: Where to Open a Bank Account for KidsTeach your child the value of saving for the future with these kiddie bank account offerings.by Jazer Basan .
Photo by Chris Potter via flickr creative commons
“Banking on your Future", is a program launched by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) for students as young as Grade 1. The objective is to educate the youth on the benefits of saving and to create a finance-conscious generation. The project is in partnership with Philippine financial institutions and associations as well as the Department of Education (DepEd).
Teach your child to save his aguinaldo and plan for bigger things ahead. Instilling the habit of saving and thriftiness in your child will make him a prudent, money-wise and responsible adult. Start them young on the basics of economics and open an account for them today for as low as P100.
Here are local financial institutions to help you get started:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Allied Bank - PNB
Product: Star Kiddie ClubADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Age requirement: 12 years old and below
Initial Deposit: P100
Maintaining Balance: P1,000
Minimum ADB (average daily balance) to earn interest: Php 1,000.00
Interest rate: 0.25%
Privileges/perks: Specially designed passbook
• School ID
• Birth certificate
• Two (2) valid IDs of parent or guardian
• Two (2) pieces 1x1 ID photo
Head office: Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City
List of PNB-Allied Branches: www.pnb.com.ph/index.php
Contact number: (02)816-5575 (24/7 PNB customer service)
E-mail: email@example.com of 21 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network